Tuesday, July 3, 2007

um, just one thing*blush*

hey, you guys? if you actually think my artwork isn't too bad, let me know, so i don't quit putting it on. and Katherine, if you like the kisame pic from the last post, i'll send it too you, since i owe you a fan pic anyway(thank you soo much for the embarrassingly hot kakashi pic you gave me-yeah, i know, that was a while ago, but thank you!) soo, any way, what i'm trying to say is please leave me some feedback on the artwork i post(if it's posted,it's drawn by me, with the exception of the botherbotherbother design, which is not by me- for more stuff like the bother thing, go to my potter puppet pals link)i'm a little nervous about showing my artwork off, and i'm not really any good at drawing with a mouse(arggg! need a wacom!)so please leave your feedback.please be honest- i want to hear the bad stuff you have to say too.so, tell me what you think of the chibi kisame from the last post.Thank you!

2 comments:

no1narutard said...

surprise someone commented!

Anonymous said...

your art rocks!