Monday, May 7, 2007

Yup....

Waaaa!! i finished all 13 naruto dvds that i borrowed from katherine!!!! now i'll have to watch the show online or subscribe to the show!!!!!! Aghhhhhhh!!!!! okay, sorry about that, i've had a very long day, and i'm getting cranky.well, i'm thinking of trying to get some of my stupid fanart on here for y'all to see, but some of it just plain STINKS!!!! okay, i've done a few that are worth maybe a chuckle, so, i guess i'll share my stupidity with you..... i really don't have anything of any interest and/or note to say for this post besides....BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay, i'm done.

3 comments:

no1narutard said...

Bummer i wish 2 to console you in your time of need but i don't know!
Oh u know you can watch it full screen on youtube all u do is click the box in the lower right hand corner! Rock on!

(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../
...\....\........../..../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\./
..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\...)
...\.....` ¯..¯ ´.......'
....\_________.•´
.....l-_-_-_-_-_-l
.....l-_-_-_-_-_-l

Unknown said...

thanks!!!!!

Mr. Edward Cullen said...

dum di dum dum